50 followers!

This is growing really quick! Thanks for the support guys!

Comments

  1. Hehe cool, grats! I'm number 47 or something :-) Just stopping by to show daily support, have a nice day!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 50 subscribers. when are you going to update

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, online toast for the two of us on our journey..who knows whats going to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now following you! I hope you can update content everyday. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats man, keep the great posts coming

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats man! you propably deserve it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Gratz. You do good movie reviews; it's the least I can do to show my support.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray milestone! So when's your next review coming? I like your writing style.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tend to do them at night when im not busy, so after I watch lost ;p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book of Eli (2010)

City Island (2009)