Movies currently in review



Hey all, Happy October!

I'm currently watching/reviewing a ton of movies for this week.  Primarily stuff that isn't out until tuesday of next week.

Here is the list..

(Not yet released)
Jonah Hex (Done)
Leaves of Grass
Arn: Knight templar (lol?)
Please Give (Done)
Night of the Demons (Done)
Kung-Fu Master (Done)

(Released)
Harry Brown
Solitary Man

I will probably throw How To Train Your Dragon in there once it comes in, but I have already seen it in theatres so I might just review it from memory.  I have been trying to avoid this since movie rentals are for TV's, not theatre screens (which I believe is a totally different experience) but I have almost maxed my rentals for the week and we are getting more in soon ;p

That does leave 2 slots open for either HTTYD or some suggestions, so feel free to add some you want to see reviewed by me in the comment section of this post.

I'm also going to try to add a better "list" of movies (with pictures).  I am not sure how I can do this easily with blogger.  I already have way too much junk on the main page for a blog.  Maybe I'll create a separate rentamovie info blog for everything else, or a separate website entirely if I get a strong following going here. 

I'm going to try to make a Halloween theme banner with my limited photoshop skills too. Wish me luck!

Anyway off to watch movies/eat spaghetti! See yahs

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Book of Eli (2010)

City Island (2009)