100 followers!

Thanks for all the support guys! This blog is really kicking ass so far!

I'll be making some changes over the next day or so that should make it easier.

  • Changing the rating scale to 1-5 instead of 1-10.  There is no difference between a 3 and a 5 on the 10 scale.  
  • More hyperlinks/color coding everywhere
  • Testing a reply button to the comments section (Why this isn't default with blogger I will never understand...) give it a whirl, the coding is pretty ghetto.
  • Setting up a side page to select movie by picture.  Movie titles are usually pretty vague, so its useless to just list them with text. 
  • Removing some nonsense adspace, and deleting adbrite altogeather.  I don't like ads anyway.  
  • Adding Youtube trailers to each review. (though if this slows the site down at all, it's not happening. I hate all these laggy ass blogger blogs)
  • New banner.  I get to screw around with photoshop for this.  The current one is a placeholder.
  • Same with the background. 
  • Hell yah Breloom
If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! And thanks again! This blog wouldn't be here without you!

    Comments

    1. Congratulations on your 100th follower :) Keep up the good work

      Btw I watched Ip man due to your blog, and the movie was epic :3

      ReplyDelete
    2. @Skunkfunk

      Hell yah it is! thanks for the support ^^

      ReplyDelete
    3. Looking forward to it bro.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Blog will be looking fresh when it comes together. You should ride your bike cross country, it was the greatest thing I've ever done. Thanks for visiting my page.

      ReplyDelete
    5. @myRoboticClaw

      If i get enough money to quit my job and not worry about it, i'll ride it across Europe too.

      ReplyDelete
    6. Im glad for you man....

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats bro, and the changes you've got planned sound awesome!

      Mike
      Check out my lastest post on the lastest CPR technique.

      ReplyDelete
    8. Hello! Thanks for the info! I check your blog daily.

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular posts from this blog

    Book of Eli (2010)

    City Island (2009)